Some great reasons to choose Grove’s Distance Learning
- Study at your own pace, and your choice of location (learning from home in Covid times)
- Delivered via e-mail over the study period of 12 months (maximum)
- Highly Experienced industry-leading Tutor for one-on-one teaching
- Practice exam questions at the end of each session – your tutor will give you detailed feedback on your answers
- Other Trainers from around the world use our courseware materials -we are well respected in the industry and have contributed to ISTQB syllabi
- Excellent Value – Distance Learning courses are competitively priced
- Flexible invoicing: pay in full in advance, or pay in stages as you study the course sessions (ask for details)
Your Self-Study Plan
You decide on your own study plan: how much time you are able to commit to the course and each section, and which areas you feel you want to spend more time focusing on.
During your study time, your tutor will be available by email to help you in explaining any aspects that you have questions about. Your tutor can also help with exam technique, and will give you detailed feedback about each exam question that you answered incorrectly – this should help you to choose the best option on the real exam questions. If/when you get stuck on any particular area and need more help, then just ask. Your tutor will do their best to respond to all of your queries within one working day.
Once the course has been completed you can then sit a public exam organised by an accredited examination provider or sit an online exam at a local examination centre.
The Exam (a separate booking option)
All of the certificate courses offered via distance learning lead to an exam.
The main reasons the exam is a separate option to our course fees…
- Your planning – book the exam for a time and place that is best for you.
We pass the savings on to you – as we don’t have to manage your exam bookings.
Exam fees are from £185 (excluding VAT or tax) for the Foundation exam. Exams can be booked with iSQI.
If you’d like more information or help with any of the above please contact us.